让我们成为有爱心的人的英语诗歌

时间:2023-08-12 06:54:02
让我们成为有爱心的人的英语诗歌

让我们成为有爱心的人的英语诗歌

The More Loving One

让我们成为有爱心的人

让我们成为更有爱心的人

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well

仰望群星的.时分,我一清二楚,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

But on earth indifference is the least

可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧

We have to dread from man or beast.

人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

How should we like it were stars to burn

倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

With a passion for us we could not return?

我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be,

倘若无法产生同样的感情,

Let the more loving one be me.

让我成为更有爱心的人。

Admirer as I think I am

尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,

Of stars that do not give a damn,

它们满不在乎,

I cannot, now I see them ,say

现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

I missed one terribly all day.

说我成天思念一颗星星。

Were all stars to disappear or die

倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

I should learn to look at an empty sky

我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,

And feel its total dark sublime,

同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

Though this might take me a little time.

虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

《让我们成为有爱心的人的英语诗歌.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式